Friday, June 13, 2014

Realm of Dreams #0


Frontline Fiction Proudly Presents: Realm of Dreams #0



My Name is Ray Oliver Dmitriy. I am just like everyone else in the world. I am in my Mid 30's, I have a great career as a school teacher. I am Head Coach of the the High School Football Team. I am married to to the most gorgeous and loving person I know. I have 3 kids, 2 boys and girl. My hobbies are watching movies and reading comic books. I do podcasts with my friends every week. You would think my life is pretty good, right? WRONG!! I have a sickness a problem. An obsession that is so big that I feel myself never coming back from. Because everything that I have just told you about, my family, my job, my kids, my life. It is all GONE!! 

Written By: Michael Koslik AKA (Mike Spider-Slayer)

Follow the Journey of Ray Oliver Dmitriy as he discovers this obsession of being a great warrior that causes him to lose everything In his life.

Next Month: Realm of Dreams #1-Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite!

Let us know in the comments what you think of this Frontline Fiction installment and don't forget to follow us on Twitter for the latest Fan Fiction, Fan Art, Strips, Skits and more from the Frontline!

2 comments:

  1. Love the intro Mike, keep up the great work. Looking forward to issue 1.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kat, I am glad you enjoyed it. It was really fun to dive into my Imagination and create this character.

      Delete